Weekly Monday Study and Practice with Jakob Leschly
EVERY monday 5:00-7.30PM AEST
TO CONVERT TO YOUR TIME ZONE, PLEASE GO TO CONVERTOR
The Buddhist Psychology of Awakening
Beginning August 17, our Monday programs will focus on Steven Goodman's The Buddhist Psychology of Awakening.
"Abhidharma holds the heart of early Buddhist wisdom. Goodman's gift is to bring this forward in friendly, everyday language that never loses touch with the original sources. As he says, the eightfold path is a journey into our own experience, a fresh way to see life and diminish its pain, and this is relevant to everyone."
-Anne C. Klein (Rigzin Drolma), author of Meeting the Great Bliss Queen.
The study will be followed by instruction in meditation and practice in conjunction with Jamgon Mipam's Treasure of Blessings.
- Abhidharma Class from 5 to 6 pm. Abhidharma is one of the three principal baskets of the Buddha’s teaching. It looks at our consciousness, the conditions that shape who we are, and our experience. Specifically, it looks at how to penetrate the confusion that drives the cycle of samsara.
- Meditation instruction 6 to 6.30 pm- Meditation Practice
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm. Buddhist meditation offers a framework and method for experiencing natural peace and clarity.
- Complimentary for members: To become a member or check if your membership is up to date go to: Memberships
- Alternatively, we encourage you to make a Donation
To register for the webinar click here.
To access the archived recordings click here.
Face-to-face practice at Mullumbimby is suspended temporarily due to COVID-19 precautions