MONDAY STUDY AND PRACTICE VIA WEBINAR
with Jakob Leschly
SIA offers a weekly sangha gathering via webinar each Monday from 5 to 7.20PM
This webinar program is complementary for all SIA financial Members. If you are unsure if your membership is up to date or for information on how to become a member please click here.
Our aim with this program is to provide SIA with an opportunity to participate in an online sangha program for developing the three prajñās of study, reflection and meditation. Join us from where ever you are located.
General program for the Monday webinars:
Jakob Leschly will give a...
- Dharma talk at 5PM, leading into Q&A and discussion.
- At 6 to 6.30 there will be an introduction to the practice of meditation.
- The actual group practice of meditation from 6.30 to 7.20 will also be broadcast. This is for anyone wishing to practice meditation in a sangha context.
JUNE 2017 - Dharma Talks are
- June 5 Ngöndro: Mandala Offering and Guru Yoga
- June 26: Pure Perception And Seeing the World as It Is
NOTE: Prior to the June 26 program, Jakob will be sending out webinar invitations, so you will need to re-register. The link to the archived online recordings will remain the same.
REGISTRATION FOR SIA MEMBERS
If you are registering for the first time please contact Jakob email@example.com with your details.
If registering for the first time you will be provided with log on information. If you have registered previously, the link is the same. The DropBox link also remains the same.
Complementary for SIA Members joining via webinar