MONDAY STUDY AND PRACTICE VIA WEBINAR
with Jakob Leschly
SIA offers a weekly sangha gathering via webinar each Monday from 5 to 7.20PM
This webinar program is complementary for all SIA financial Members. If you are unsure if your membership is up to date or for information on how to become a member please click here.
Our aim with this program is to provide SIA with an opportunity to participate in an online sangha program for developing the three prajñās of study, reflection and meditation. Join us from where ever you are located.
Each Monday in April 2018 5:00pm to 7.20pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST : +10:00 UTC)
- 2nd April: How to Grow Your Own Wisdom - (click here for other time zones)
- 9th April: Thoughts, Emotions and Liberation - (click here for other time zones)
- 16th April: Love and Courage in the Mahayana - (click here for other time zones)
- 23rd April: Preparing a Good Meditation - (click here for other time zones)
- 30th April: Approaching the Buddha Within - (click here for other time zones)
Structure of Monday Evening Webinars:
- 5 pm - 6:30 pm Dharma Talk and Introduction to Meditation
Jakob Leschly will give a Dharma talk at 5 pm followed by Q & A and discussion.
At 6 to 6.30 there will be an introduction to the practice of meditation.
- 6.30-7.20PM Meditation
The group practice of meditation from 6.30 to 7.20 will also be broadcast. This is for anyone wishing to practice meditation in a sangha context.
Registration for SIA Members:
If you are registering for the first time please contact Jakob email@example.com with your details.
If registering for the first time you will be provided with log on information. If you have registered previously, the link is the same. The DropBox link also remains the same.
Complementary for SIA Members joining via webinar